DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Friday, June 29, 2012

Post - KL

Today is Friday. I am still feeling tired. Lack of sleep or too worn out from the run?

Managed 3 bike sessions since last Sunday run. Work has been busy and backlog still mountain high piled up.

I wish I have more time for work. But on the other hand, how much is enough? additional 5 hours per day? Sometime it is like the more work you do, more work will come. Endless....

If it is the system fault, no need to kill myself over it. I have enough of abuse and complains. I just ignore and move on.

I wish I can rest for a while and think about next major event. Unfortunately I am drag into TNF. Maybe it is fated. But I am not going to lie low and let it rollover. I know what I need to do, hopefully I am discipline enough to push through.

Running is a lonely sport at time. Need to bite and push forward.

No comments: